- HP - Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Chief Inspector
Salary: £53,892 – 56,109
Humberside Police is pleased to be seeking the appointment of a number of Detective Chief Inspectors. This is an exciting opportunity for determined, motivated, dynamic and creative individuals who will be instrumental in supporting the success of our organisation.
About the role
Humberside Police has a clear vision about being outcome driven and putting the public and victims at the heart of what we do. We are looking for talented senior officers to be a part of our team to lead and inspire the workforce.
The successful candidates will hold the highest levels of operational credibility and will:
- Be inspirational leaders with the ability to quickly take command of their area of responsibility.
- Have a sound operational footprint with evidence of excellent operational delivery.
- Have the ability to connect with officers, staff and key stakeholders at all levels in order to effectively deliver excellent and high quality policing to the public of Humberside.
- Demonstrate evidence of their ability to drive, improve and deliver performance outcomes.
- Be innovative and creative in their approach with experience of supporting and delivering successful change.
- Be truly committed and passionate about the service provided to the public of Humberside.
- Applications are welcomed from current Detective Chief Inspectors or from candidates who are seeking promotion to this rank (Inspectors must have 18 months of substantive service – periods of continuous temporary service will be counted).
- Applicants must have PIP Level 2 accreditation and we particularly welcome interest from candidates with experience in Public Protection and/or Major Crime and with PIP Level 3 accreditation.
- Candidates will need to achieve the necessary vetting and medical clearances required.
To request an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed application must be returned by 0900 Monday 25th September
- A familiarisation/ preparation event will be held on September 13th, 1400-1700 at Melton Police Station, Wyke Way, North Ferriby, HU14 3BQ. Please book your place via email@example.com
- Interview will be held: 6th, 9th, 10th October.
For information about the selection process please contact Tanya Wright, Career Services Manager via above email. For more information about the force and joining Humberside Police as a senior leader please contact Deputy Chief Constable Andy McDyer who would be delighted to discuss this great opportunity further on 01482 808177
This opportunity is closed to applications.