HP - Volunteer Police Cadet Recruitment 2020
We are looking to recruit Volunteer Police Cadets force wide based within our Units in Bridlington, Goole, Grimsby, Hull and Scunthorpe. In order to take part you will have to be aged 15 or 16 and have lived in the UK for 3 years or more. The closing date for applications is the 30th of April 2020.
Cadets are ambassadors for Humberside Police (HP) acting as mentors and role models within their communities.
The overarching aim of the cadet scheme is to:
• Give responsible, civic-minded, young people, a positive experience with Humberside Police
• Develop positive relationships with the next generation
• Provide young people with an opportunity to develop themselves within an established framework based around law and the police
• Encourage young people to act as peer role models as they represent Humberside Police.
You must be:-
- Enthusiastic and dedicated
- Willing to commit to 2 hours a week on a Wednesday Evening (in term time only),
- Wanting to take part in training about policing and our partner agencies.
- Able to volunteer at least 3 hours a month to working alongside us and our local communities.
There is no need for formal qualifications, full training will be provided and a uniform will be provided to successful applicants.
By being part of the Volunteer Police Cadets we will give you the opportunity to develop yourself within the police, create positive relationships with our partner agencies and your local community whilst being an ambassador for Humberside Police.
Successful Applicants will be subject to Vetting Procedures prior to their acceptance into the Scheme.
If you require any further information please contact Katie Hardy on 01472 721218 or Katie.Hardy@humberside.pnn.police.uk
How to apply:
Please download the attached application form and send directly to Cadets@humberside.pnn.police.uk before the 30th April 2020
This opportunity is closed to applications.