HP - HR Change and Continuous Improvement Specialist
Role: HR Change and Continuous Improvement Specialist
Department: Human Resources
Location: Priory Road, Hull
Hours: 37 hours per week
Scale/Salary: MP5 £43,779 - £46,809
Term: Fixed Term for 12 months approx.
Please note that internal applicants will be considered in the first instance
Humberside Police have been proudly serving the people of Northern Lincolnshire, Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire since 1974. We cover a very diverse area that stretches from as far north as Bridlington, across to the Isle of Axholme and down to the outskirts of Grimsby where it changes to Lincolnshire Police.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated, dynamic and creative individual, who recognises the importance of delivering the best possible service to our customers and clients.
The overall purpose of the role is to ensure the design and development of an effective and efficient HR service, underpinned by lean systems, processes and working practices, which are key to the successful operation of the HR service and are aligned to the wider business requirements.
The successful candidate will project manage the delivery of a new HR service, offer and embed a continuous improvement and learning culture.
- Drive forward HR change and a continuous Improvement, ensure key performance indicators are in place and that any deviance can be identified and justified
- Resolve issues as they arise and initiate corrective action as appropriate
- Produce well structured, high quality reports and briefings to senior management, key stakeholders and end users outlining recommendations for HR change seeking feedback and agreement as appropriate
Skills and experience required from applicants for this role:
- Sound stakeholder management with an ability to influence and negotiate
- Relevant experience within a HR Environment of managing multiple projects within set budgets.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent / CIPD qualified
- Substantial knowledge and understanding in the development, management and delivery of change within a HR environment
For further information relating to the role and tasks of this position, please refer to the attached role requirement.
We offer generous entitlements and supportive polices to enable a better work-life balance, some of which are listed below:
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Generous ‘family’ leave
- Access to a range of occupational health facilities
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee assistance service ( accessible 24/7)
Contact point for applicants:
If you would like to know more about the role, what it entails, and the opportunities it presents, please contact: Dana Field - Email: Dana.Field@humberside.pnn.police.uk
Please DO NOT contact this person about the online application and recruitment process.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
How to apply for the role:
To apply for the role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Wednesday 31st July 2019 at 23:55
Closing dates are not normally extended, other than in exceptional circumstances and agreement is made with the HR Manager, Recruitment and the Line Manager for the role.
Humberside Police is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We are proudly Stonewall champions and are a Disability Confident employer. Should you want further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This opportunity is closed to applications.