HP - Cadets
CADET RECRUITMENT IS NOW OPEN
Please note that Cadet recruitment will close on 28th April 2017 at 23.55.
Cadets are ambassadors for Humberside Police (HP) acting as mentors and role models within their communities.
The overarching aim of the cadet scheme is to:
• Give responsible, civic minded young people a positive experience with Humberside Police
• Develop positive relationships with the next generation
• Provide young people with an opportunity to develop themselves within an established framework based around law and the police
• Encourage young people to act as peer role models as they represent Humberside Police.
• Applicants must live in the Humberside Police area.
• Applicants must be aged between 15 – 18 years, live in the Humberside Police area as of 1 September 2017.
• Enthusiasm and commitment are essential
• No formal academic qualifications needed
• Dedication to attend one evening per week for two hours is required
• A smart appearance is required in line with the Humberside Police dress code.
Please note that to qualify you will need to successfully pass Force vetting procedure and a probationary period.
Before applying, please read the ‘Cadet Application Guidance 2017’, which is attached to this page.
For further information please, contact Katie Hardy on Tel: 01472 721218
Applicants who make the short listing process will be invited to meet with the Community Engagement Team.
Please note: For anyone experiencing technical difficulties with the E-Recruitment System, a word document is attached, just complete and email to: Katie.Hardy@humberside.pnn.police.uk
This opportunity is closed to applications.