HUMBERSIDE POLICE – CADET RECRUITMENT
Cadets are ambassadors for Humberside Police (HP) acting as mentors and role models within their communities.
The overarching aim of the cadet scheme is to:
• Give responsible, civic-minded, young people, a positive experience with Humberside Police
• Develop positive relationships with the next generation
• Provide young people with an opportunity to develop themselves within an established framework based around law and the police
• Encourage young people to act as peer role models as they represent Humberside Police.
• Applicants must live in Humberside Police
• Applicants must be aged between 15 – 17 years, live in the Humberside Police area as of 1 September 2019
• Enthusiasm and commitment are essential
• No formal academic qualifications needed
• Dedication to attend one evening per week for two hours is required
• A smart appearance is required in line with the Humberside Police dress code
Please note that to qualify you will need to successfully pass Force vetting procedure and a probationary period
Before applying, please read the ‘Cadet Application Guidance’, which is attached to this page
For further information, please contact:
Katie Hardy or Sue Macrae on Tel: 01472 721218 or Cadets@humberside.pnn.police.uk
How to apply for the role of Cadet:
To apply for the role, please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Please note: For anyone experiencing difficulties with the E-Recruitment application process, a word document is attached to complete and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 23.55 on 30th April 2019
Closing dates are not normally extended, other than in exceptional circumstances and an agreement is made with the HR Manager - Recruitment and the Line Manager for the role.
Humberside Police welcome applications from underrepresented communities. For further information on positive action within Humberside Police, please visit the positive action page: