HP - PA to Chief Officers
Role: PA to Chief Officers
Department: Finance & Business
Location: Priory Road, Hull
Salary: £23,235 - £25,380
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Behind every senior leader you’ll find an organised, efficient personal assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to see how the Chief Officer team work and for you to be an instrumental part in helping them manage daily demands.
As a personal assistant (PA) you'll work closely with our Chief Officer Team providing administrative support, helping to make the best use of their time, often acting as first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
Chief Officers rely on their PA, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in their absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes of a successful PA.
For further details on the role, please see the attached Role Requirement.
Skills and experience:
We are looking for someone who has the following skills and preferably previous experience as a PA (not necessarily within the organisation)
- exceptional written and oral communication skills
- excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- good organisational and time management skills
- the ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely
- excellent interpersonal skills
- the ability to work on your own initiative
- integrity, honesty and reliability
- attention to detail
- flexibility and adaptability to manage a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
Humberside Police have polices in place to support a good work-life balance and employee well-being.
Further benefits are;
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Training and development opportunities
- Access to a range of occupational health facilities
- Employee assistance service ( accessible 24/7)
- Flexible working where applicable
- Generous pension scheme
- Applicants must meet the minimum requirement checkable history criteria of at least 5 years in order to apply for a role within Humberside in any capacity.
- Successful candidates will undergo a vetting procedure pre-requisite of employment.
How to apply:
Please provide a CV and covering letter which demonstrates how you meet the criteria outlined in the job description. Please send these to Recruiting@humberside.pnn.police.uk before Thursday 12th March 2020 to be considered. Please also ignore the statement that asks you to complete an application form as this does not apply for this role.
- Role Requirement
- Guidance for completing your application
Humberside Police welcome applications from underrepresented communities. For further information on positive action within Humberside Police, please visit the positive action page:
This opportunity is closed to applications.