- Regional - Managed Nominal Case Management Officer
Managed Nominal Case Management Officer
Counter Terrorism Policing – North East (CTP NE)
Salary: £25,062 - £26,802 per annum
Closing Date: 28th September 2018
Vacancy Ref: XT389
We have an exciting opportunity just for you, working within Counter Terrorism Policing Team. We want people who enjoy working as part of team, but also have the self-motivation to work independently.
Is this you?
To be considered for this position can you answer yes to the following questions?
• Do you have previous experience of successful working within a multi-agency environment?
• Do you have previous experience of identifying proactive measures to manage offenders?
• Do you have previous experience of formal risk management techniques and managing information or intelligence gathering techniques?
• Have you the ability to complete and pass defensive tactics training?
• Are you prepared to be rostered onto an on-call rota?
• Are you prepared to work such hours as the role demands with changes of duty at short notice?
If you have answered yes to these questions then this role could be for you.
Now the official part, please note that the successful candidate will be subject to Enhanced level personal and financial vetting checks prior to appointment. You must be a British citizen and eligible to hold a British passport to work in the CTP NE. For security reasons you should not discuss your application with anyone other than your immediate family.
This post is suitable for job share. The application process will close at 23:55 hours on 28th September 2018.
If you are still reading this, then you must be interested. For a full description of the role and the required skills and experience please view the role profile.
The online application form and role profile may be accessed here:-
This opportunity is closed to applications.